The company provides diving services for all types of marine and civil construction including ocean outfalls, pipelines, inland waterway and dam work as well as bridge and wharf construction and repair/refurbishment. The company has provided diving support for the construction of major projects such as the Avon Dam (NSW)submerged pipeline, The Boulder Bay(NSW) Ocean Outfall, The Venus Bay ( Victoria) Ocean Outfall, Norah Head (NSW)Ocean Outfall, Baxter’s Beach (Victoria) Ocean Outfall, Walsh Bay Heritage wharves pile replacement and remediation, Garden Island Dockyard Cruiser Wharf pile replacement and remediation, Construction of new Iron Cove Bridge . Major works have been completed at Avon Dam, Oberon Dam, Rylstone Dam, Clients include Leightons, Thales, McConnel Dowell, Transfield, Clough Engineering, Thiess, Veolia, Baulderstone Hornibrook, Lend Lease, Hansen Yuncken, Waterway Constructions, SMC Marine, Clement Marine to name a few.
Diving Services Include:
- Inspection and NDT work
- Demolition/Clearance work including certified and qualified provision of underwater explosives.
- Construction of wharves, slipways, seawalls, wave attenuators and marine structures
- Repair and refurbishment of marine structures: Concrete, Steel and Timber.
- Replacement and Installation of Steel jack up piles and timber spliced piles.
- Concreting, grouting and underwater formwork.
- Pile Protection and encapsulation systems for steel, concrete and timber piles.
- Subsea pipeline installation
- Dam asset management : scour valve replacement, intake valve and trunnion arm installation
- Installation and repair to penstock valves in dam and reservoir systems.
- Sediment accumulation remediation.
- Servicing ship and vessel mooring systems.
- Construction and repairs to slipways utilising a proven engineered system of replacement pile cappings and headstocks/ bearers.