Our experienced team coupled with an assortment of specialised equipment means Diving Co are able to take on even the most challenging marine engineering & construction jobs in Australia. Our marine capabilities are extensive and we have completed a huge range of underwater engineering & marine construction projects for large and small clients in Australia.
Our Marine Constructioncapabilities include:
- marine structural assembly, retrieval and demolition
- sub-surface (hot works) joining and cutting works including arc welding and oxy-arc cutting
- Full range of high power, sub-surface hydraulic tools including drills, chainsaws, grinders and many more.
- large diameter pipe and valve work and underwater support
- pile installation and support
Diving Co are able to work in a range of environments with plant and equipment to suit every job type.
Diving Co are highly versatile and able to work in a range of environments.
Our experienced team will make any marine engineering task simple.
Our team features experienced arc welding and oxy-arc cutting personnel.
Historic Ferry Wharf - Echuca NSW, a successful GPM Constructions rebuild of the old paddle steamer wharf featuring recycled and new red gum local timber.